"Because sometimes you have no other choice than to laugh at what's in the media."

Translate

Friday, January 27, 2017

How to Watch Super Bowl LI... -without a TV!


Well, I have to admit that since my team (the 49ers) was eliminated from this year's Super Bowl, I haven't paid too much attention to the event until recently. After all I have to think of a way to watch it on my smart phone!  So, I Googled it!

Oh happy day! I found that I could watch it a number of ways using anything but a television, too. Kate Samuelson from FortuneSports.com (1/24/17) posted a great article, "Here’s How to Watch the Super Bowl Without a TV"  and it goes into detail  the different ways to watch Super Bowl LI without a TV such as watch it streaming live on the FOX Sports Go website or to download the Android or iOS Apps such as on Amazon tablets, Apple TV, Roku, Android TV, Chromecast, Amazon Fire, and Xbox One.


Another way is to to download the NFL mobile App for you Verizon customers, or the NFL Game Pass which is online-only option is available from midnight on game day. Or you can always listen to it on the radio in your man cave, too!

And now a word from our sponsors... a sneak peak of the most important part of the game... yep! -the ads! Enjoy! We'll be seeing ya on game day, on my smart phone! ;-)





No comments: